• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New member with summary

Cognitron

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 0516 9380 0234
I've decided to join this site since my playtime in SSBU has overtaken Breath of the Wild. I never thought this would happen, but I suppose I'm addicted to Smash.

I was 23 when the first Smash Bros. game came out, and fondly remember smash the targets, but not much else. I briefly played Melee and skipped both the Wii and Wii U versions. By the time the GameCube was launched I was getting out of gaming and pursuing other interests. When I first saw the Switch reveal in 2016, I decided to get back into gaming and I've been playing more in my 40s than when I was younger.

I haven't yet tried out every character, but my main is Corrin and I enjoy testing out characters cold in solo quickplay (no knowledge and just see how things play out). I bought the game on launch day and stayed away from online for over a year, focusing on Adventure, collecting Spirits, and completing challenges. Despite some issues with lag in online play, I find it to be more fun than offline play. My win rate (last 50) in solo online is tied 3 ways at 54% with Corrin, Chrom and Ridley. I thought I was playing better with Min Min, but the stats say a win rate of 42%, so I guess not.

Top Bottom