• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Member: Sheik Main -- Performance Consultant, Mindset Coach, & Yogi -- Smash Player Giving Back

LucidRaven

Smash Rookie
Hi Folks,

LucidRaven here. Been a Smash player since 64 and identify most with my Melee Sheik days #WaveDash4Lyfe

Joined the boards as I've just finished grad school (Psychology) with a Specialization in Coaching. When I'm not gaming I'm working with my clients -- young professionals looking to improve their careers, quality of life, and overall happiness. I often also work with athletes, competitors, entrepreneurs, and performers and help them meet and exceed their performance demands.

I'm making a transition to only working with gamers: esports competitors, budding elite gamers, and newbies alike. As such, I've tailored a system of training as a grad project in school to directly assist esports performance development that is optimized to meet and exceed the demands of continued competitive gaming success.

I'd like to offer 1on1 training with roughly 2-3 Smash players over the next 8 weeks and it's completely volunteer on my part at this time (first few ppl). First time posting here so not sure what I can/can't post (e.g. link to my website) so I'll pause here and encourage you to say hi, list your fave character, and what's the FIRST thing you'd do if you could improve significantly in Smash before the end of 2017.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom