• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link Trick?

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I was dropping bombs on the ground of FD and I dropped a bomb on top of another bomb and one of them just went across half the stage and off the edge. I was like what? It reminded me of a super wavedash for some reason.

I doubt this is new for obvious reasons but I'd never seen it before and I it was pretty cool. If this isn't new could someone direct me to why it happens and how to do it?

Last edited:

SAUS

Smash Ace
I was dropping bombs on the ground of FD and I dropped a bomb on top of another bomb and one of them just went across half the stage and off the edge. I was like what? It reminded me of a super wavedash for some reason.

I doubt this is new for obvious reasons but I'd never seen it before and I it was pretty cool. If this isn't new could someone direct me to why it happens and how to do it?
No idea why it happens or how to do it consistently other than that it does it when I drop a bomb on it sometimes. I think I've seen similar, though less drastic, effects from fox shooting them. I've had it happen many times, but still haven't figured it out. I'd be interested in seeing the reasons behind it as well.

You can do it with your aerial up B and arrows too. Pretty hard to make useful as the bomb doesn't explode on contact with your opponent.

I dunno why it happens, :p

One setup is drop bomb and shot an arrow at it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom