• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby Skype Group!

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
As alot of recent history with the previous chat has discerned, there's been alot of negative activity that's happened there as of late that's caused alot of people, both old and new, to leave it due to its alienating nature, and I aim to resolve that by making a new chat with a more professional ruleset! If you're interested in joining, just post your name on here and I'll get to ya. ; )

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Well, some of that stuff shoule be mentioned on the forums, since some people (Me included) Don't want to tell strangers on the internet all their private information.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Well, some of that stuff shoule be mentioned on the forums, since some people (Me included) Don't want to tell strangers on the internet all their private information.
Ummm, you can keep your profile information private you know. lol
And what makes exposure any different there than it does here exactly?

Dessa

Smash Journeyman
I'd be all about joining, but skype is garbage and Microsoft seems to have no interest in fixing the bugs/slowness issues. You guys start up a Slack group and I'm in.

RedNova

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
NNID
Sam-Harness
3DS FC
0516-8001-1795
Have you tried making a Discord group? I think it could be a little bit better.

If not, add me anyways, s_hypernova

Edit: My B, I just saw the Discord post

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Ummm, you can keep your profile information private you know. lol
And what makes exposure any different there than it does here exactly?
Still need to put it in though. And it's all talking so...... There's some private information

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
Yo add me was in old group

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
You all know about the Kirby Discord group, right? It works a bit better for group chats such as this.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
You all know about the Kirby Discord group, right? It works a bit better for group chats such as this.
Except not everyone is comfortable using more data to keep up with both if they already have contacts they speak to on a regular basis through Skype. At least, that's what I've heard anyway. I use both. Lol

D

Deleted member

I'm probably bumping this thread, but add me. Skype: RetroKiirby

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
I think we may need a new new skype group as the current one is on the deathbed, if anyone is willing to make another.

Yasuhiro the Ninja

Smash Rookie
Im Yasuhiro the Ninja and my virtual fighter is Kirby since 64. Please add yasuhirotheninja for Skype so I can understand and more of this generation. I want to bring more wisdom to myself to understand every fighter.

Zero2

Smash Rookie
Wondering if this still active... but I'm interested in joining. Kirby is one of my main 5 I play in Smash 4.

Same name on Skype (Zero2) but I can also be found by searching "creaturecard18"

Top Bottom