• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kill Setup?

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
LL nair 2nd hit to fair, kills sheik at 85% at edge of stage, sounds pretty cool no? imo should already have been found

Royug

Smash Cadet
I think it's very, very situational. I mean, the combo in itself can work and be useful, but to do it at the very edge of the stage, between the ledge and your opponent, you're never going to be able to do it in a real match.

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
I think it's very, very situational. I mean, the combo in itself can work and be useful, but to do it at the very edge of the stage, between the ledge and your opponent, you're never going to be able to do it in a real match.
dabuz did it against nairo at ledge, but he got a grab instead

Royug

Smash Cadet
What I mean is that F-air after the 2nd hit of neutral LL is a good option, especially if you HAPPEN to do it at the ledge like this and it sends your opponent offstage. But I really wouldn't call that a setup, since trying to jump and land between your opponent and the ledge, facing away from him, is hard and gives a lot of time for him to react, by let's say attacking you or going center stage. That's why I say it's very situational. It's only a good option if, for a weird reason, you happen to land with you and your opponent in these positions. Otherwise, it's not a setup you should actively try to go for, there are numerous better options.

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
This kill setup seems very situational, a better LL kill setup imo, would be the already discovered LL Fair to Uair

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
2nd hit of LL Nair combos into a ton of stuff, even charged F-smash.

The hard part is landing the 2nd hit of LL Nair. Seriously, how do you do it? It requires a harder read than a raw U-smash in neutral.

Easzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Easzy1
3DS FC
0361-8666-7175
You can extend the range of nairs 2nd hit by peforming a LL bair while rosa is facing the opposite direction so first of do a LL bair then wait about a second then turnaround and do a LL nair

This tricky technique was mentioned in the at thread before iirc

UniStar

Smash Rookie
It looks nice but it looks very situational but if you happen to be in that circumstaned than why not use it I guess.

Smeefy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smeefed
What you do a simple roll read read and hes done

Last edited:
Top Bottom