• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kaillera server located in California

R

Rey_del_Copo

Hey guys, we have a new Kaillera server located in California.

Name: The Happy Kingdom
IP address: 65.19.183.156:27888
---
Version: EmuLinker X v2.0.2 (08-11-2015)
Java: OpenJDK 8

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rey_del_Copo

We have moved to a new server. The IP address has changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morin0

Smash Lord
@Rey_del_Copo ,

I think I may be banned from Happy Kingdom. One day I randomly wasn't able to join.

I can ping it:

But the Kaillera window takes a while to appear after double clicking and you can only see this:

When the Kaillera window takes a while to load and you see something like this, either the server is down or you are banned. It's likely the latter since I can ping it. (A way to see if a server is down is by pinging it and if the value you get is 1014ms (just like the kaillera window, it takes longer than usual), the server is down.
Someone else has experienced the same thing. Did we get accidentally banned? I can PM you my IP to see what's going on if you want.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
this kind of hijinks would never occur in atl server, you have my word on behave of the Fighting Atlanta GamerS!

Top Bottom