• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jigglypuff tech

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Must have been the Delfino Plaza mechanic where dedede was left a bit higher or something. Anyways, legit, we are on the way to mid tier now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Stop trolling please

Soooooo do we know for sure what causes this? It's probably not jiggly specific right?

:phone:
If the game had a timer we could've tried replicating the time of death to see if it would happen again. We can still try to replicate it but it will be much harder.

Regardless, probably not a Jigglypuff tech and rather a stage glitch. And regardless again, it doesn't look like it will do much except stall for a couple of seconds.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yay T-Block is back <3

Delfino has so many glitchy glitches lol. I'm pretty sure it's just a stage glitch; at that area of the stage, you notice that the camera/stage shifts downards from the floating stage to the pillars. Since you killed him right before the downwards camera shift, his respawn cloud was probably still high up.

...if that makes any sense at all.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Stop trolling please

Soooooo do we know for sure what causes this? It's probably not jiggly specific right?

:phone:
Actually I posted this thread as a troll thread, the video is two years old, but I'm pretty sure I can explain it.

D3 was invincible at spawn, so the "death zone" (I forgot the name...) wouldn't kill him. The combination of the death zone at the top extending vertically, and the invincibility, let D3 say up longer.

T-block

B2B TST
Dammit... I was mislead by the two posts before my post xP

I'll probs close this soon then, if there's nothing more to discuss on the matter.

Top Bottom