• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New jank?

Charganium

Smash Rookie
NNID
Charganium
3DS FC
4527-8105-1303

When hit with Mario's cape at the right angle while in PK Thunder 2, Ness will go under the stage. In most cases, he reappears on the stage, but in some cases, he will be sent off the other side of the stage and into helplessness. This video showcases the glitch on Yoshi's Story, where he will almost always be sent to the ledge on the other side of the stage.

Not sure if this has already been discovered or not and it probably has little to no application, but it's interesting.

Charganium

Smash Rookie
NNID
Charganium
3DS FC
4527-8105-1303
Turns out it's not new. And here I fancied myself a daring innovator...

Sir_Iceberg

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2191-7739-5096
Yeah I was about to say, I doubt marios haven't ever tried to cape pk fire 2, but I still think this was pretty cool!

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
Turns out it's not new. And here I fancied myself a daring innovator...
If that's what you want to be then focus on using mechanics available to ness himself rather than specific situations between him and specific characters. And jank most likely will not be the word to describe those things, lol.

Doc/Mario's cape does some WEIRD things though. I got caped on FoD once by doc and while i never get turned around, in this instance i went through the cape and became invisible until ness' landing lag was completely finished. Weird stuff. I think it had to do with going through the floor of FoD's water which made me take on the properties of the water?

Last edited:
Top Bottom