• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New-ish Pichu AT: Instant Scarjump

Platurt

Smash Rookie
It's rather easy to execute too, just let go of the ledge with c-stick back/down and instantly press the control stick forwards then backwards.

Just searched for it and found nothing, but apparently doing exactly this but slower (using the air time to drift to the wall first) is called a Scarjump so yeah, I guess it's an Instant Scarjump.

It is NOT a Doraki Walljump. That one requires you to regrab the ledge a certain way first, this one can be executed whenever you're hanging on the ledge.

I've only managed to do this with Pichu on Final Destination and Dream Land so far, but then again I'm not that great in executing techniques^^"

Popertop

Smash Champion
I will test this and get back to you.

My instinct is that it is a real Doraki, but that Pichu's body shape allows a relaxed timing window
I had noticed something similar to what you are describing, but I was spending more time on my top tiers recently so I was slightly dismissive of it.

Top Bottom