• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here

Enricko

Smash Rookie
Hello, i'm new here first thing i'm french so my english is not so good!

I joined Smashboards to attempt some tournament and try to go up in e-sport Smash.

I main DK but got a lot of other character that i'm good with!

I wished we could be in good terms and go on an adventure for Smash e-sport and train with you guys in the tournament!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, i'm new here first thing i'm french so my english is not so good!

I joined Smashboards to attempt some tournament and try to go up in e-sport Smash.

I main DK but got a lot of other character that i'm good with!

I wished we could be in good terms and go on an adventure for Smash e-sport and train with you guys in the tournament!
Welcome, welcome. I do not currently play Smash Bros. (I hail from the Brawl days), but am eager to discuss it and other games. As far as English is concerned, I am very understanding, so you can always communicate with me without being stressed about words when I am available ( I cannot say when that would be, however.), and perhaps you could teach me Francaís ( I hope I typed that correctly).

Top Bottom