• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here, Colorado player Inkling/Incineroar main

S0lar5ail0r

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-7784-1542
Switch FC
SW 8134-1517-6515
uh hey there! new to the boards, been playing smash since n64. Progressed from Pika to toon link to wolf to now Inkling/incineroar mains. Really just looking to gain knowledge about playing smash outside of my local friends. Would love to pick your brains about play styles, matches, etc. My setup is pretty basic I still rock my n64 for smash and my 2 cubes for mini melee tournies at my place. Any local colorado players? would love to meet up and play sometime or even over switch network.

Smash is one of those games thats carried over since my childhood so finding these boards is pretty neat to me. I hope to get a capture card soon so I can stream smash on my twitch but for now I'll just stick to local play.

Anyway, hey, nice to meet you, I'm Solar lol

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Welcome! Call me wimbearn or Arnézia! By the way, nice profile pic. :). Sorry, I'm not in Colorado. :(. Edit: Read about you. I love cats and Pokémon!

Last edited:
uh hey there! new to the boards, been playing smash since n64. Progressed from Pika to toon link to wolf to now Inkling/incineroar mains. Really just looking to gain knowledge about playing smash outside of my local friends. Would love to pick your brains about play styles, matches, etc. My setup is pretty basic I still rock my n64 for smash and my 2 cubes for mini melee tournies at my place. Any local colorado players? would love to meet up and play sometime or even over switch network.

Smash is one of those games thats carried over since my childhood so finding these boards is pretty neat to me. I hope to get a capture card soon so I can stream smash on my twitch but for now I'll just stick to local play.

Anyway, hey, nice to meet you, I'm Solar lol
Hello Solar :239: Welcome to the boards!

Top Bottom