• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee New Haven Bi-weekly Local: Elm City Esports!

Zora254

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Guilford PR #3 and hotly contested New Haven PR #3 player Zora here, and I'm posting to plug a tournament I've been helping TO recently over the summer that I want players in the area to come and check out. We're a pretty low-key, casual group so far, but we host full tournaments with a venue and prize pool. We want to keep it on the cheap side at $4 venue and $4 entrance fee, so you won't have to break the bank to come out and play. We have a Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ElmCityEsports/ where you can find more information on when and where it is.
I am currently studying in the University of Toronto, so I'm not able to attend myself anymore, but I was a co-TO over the summer with a person named Theomancer. We have a Discord channel and if you want to join it to contact us feel free to PM me.
Hope to see some new faces at our next tourney.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom