• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New guy

Happens2u

Writing Team
Brawl isn't really a popular game at local tournaments anymore sadly. Your best bet to get in matches if you like to play Brawl is netplay. Go to the Brawl/PM section of Smashcords and you'll be able to find the Brawl discord and get matches in. Otherwise it's kind of hard. I've been playing Brawl for probably a year and I just went to my first offline tournament yesterday.

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Brawl isn't really a popular game at local tournaments anymore sadly. Your best bet to get in matches if you like to play Brawl is netplay. Go to the Brawl/PM section of Smashcords and you'll be able to find the Brawl discord and get matches in. Otherwise it's kind of hard. I've been playing Brawl for probably a year and I just went to my first offline tournament yesterday.
There are plenty of Brawl Tournaments

Hemwick

Fox <3
There are plenty of Brawl Tournaments
Examples? I doubt there's any brawl locals around and if there are they're probably very difficult to find and have poor attendance. I doubt OP wants to travel very far to go to a tournament with sub-par attendance. I live in Md/Va and I don't know of a single brawl tournament that operates here, although I may just be out of the loop.

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Examples? I doubt there's any brawl locals around and if there are they're probably very difficult to find and have poor attendance. I doubt OP wants to travel very far to go to a tournament with sub-par attendance. I live in Md/Va and I don't know of a single brawl tournament that operates here, although I may just be out of the loop.
I was referring to Happens2u Happens2u signature.

Top Bottom