• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New glitch?

psyt

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this is already common knowledge, but the a friend and i were just playing and this is what happened. free for all, characters roy, roy, g&w, and ness. this was all staged btw...

so, ness fills g&w's bucket with nuetral B, when its full, g&w goes to the right left side of the stage, we did this on final D. He faces right. A roy is on either side of him, as close as possible. G&W lets his down b go, the roy just in front of him counters, then the roy behind him counters the first roys counter. When this happened the roy that countered first went sliding across the stage at blinding speed. While he was sliding he was still in the process of doing his first counter (that had killed g&w instantly) and as he is sliding backwards and still in he midst of his counter attack he hits ness and kills him instantly (with the counter). the sliding roy took no dameged, and slides immeaditly to his death, having no time to fall or anything.

we replicated it a few times in slow motion and paused to see exactly that this is what occured. also, we attempted it on the right side of final D as appose to the left, and in this situation the roy simply got star ko'd by the counter, as would be expected.

explanations?

psyt

Smash Journeyman
yeah, the only thing that i think can counter it is probably the windmill of pain...

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah i knew about this, me and my friends messed around with it before on FD a couple years ago. I Didn't have a smashboards back then, and i didn't think it was that interesting when I signed up.

john!

Smash Hero
I have always wondered if you could somehow have 4 Roys constantly countering each other to build up damage to a ridiculous amount. Like, have 1 Roy counter another, and have 2 Roys sub in and counter those, then the originaly Roys sub in, etc. Or some other method. Someone with AR please try this out! :bee:

Top Bottom