• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Glitch Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
OK, ok, phew, gotta caaaaalm down.
OMG! I FOUND A GLITCH! YA!

OK OK, WHEN FLYING ON A WARP STAR, IF YOU PAUSE JUST RIGHT WHEN YOUR CHARECTER LEAVES THE SCREEN, YOU ZOOM WAAAAAAAAY OUT AND CAN SE THE WHOLE LEVEL, INCLUDING THE BLACK ZONE WHERE THE LEVEL ENDS

PAUSE RIGHT AFTER YOU LEAVE THE SCREEN, SO, THE GAME DOESNT GET FOCUS ON "MAP VIEW" AND IT DOESNT ON "YOU" IT FOCUSES ON......BOTH?

anywhoo,
some stages work differently,

so far it works best on SPEAR PILLIAR, Worst on That side scrolling mario one and im testing the dragoon too.
Different stages have different effects, mario circuit i think is actually a whole 3d world, i was only able to zoom out a bit, and get really low.

SiegKnight

Smash Journeyman
mario circuit is a full 3D world. the cars move naturally with the battle, just as in port town. they're racing as you fight, and naturally interfere with you

Naybewon

Smash Ace
This has been found before, unfortunately, but I still like seeing the pictures (if you do the Warp Star trick on Frigate Orpheon you can get some awesome shots--even better if it's while the place is flipping upside-down!)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I'm sorry!!! There were some posts about it in the Zelda forum a while ago, I believe. HOWEVER clearly a lot of people don't know about so you're still informing the masses :D

Edit:
Example: Taken by PwnyRide - When Frigate flips over:

Really awesome looking! Now imagine with a Warp Star. Coolness x20.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm. new info huh... how useful but unfortunenetly i'm not so into it as much as finding grabs glitches

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm going to test this on some stages. I'll get some pics up -- oh wait, my SD card was locked when I connected it to my comp. Does anyone know how to unlock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom