• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganondorf Finder! - For Melee. No Brawl kids.

Orbrun

Smash Rookie
I used the 666 tag in 2 Ganon ditto clips in that video (vs renth) as a tribute to pseudoturtle. It's his tag.
You're really good :). I'm going to watch all of your matches so I can get better lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You're really good :). I'm going to watch all of your matches so I can get better lol
Thank you! I have a lot of great habits and some bad habits I'm working on. I'm also better at giving advice than I am playing. As soon as I actually own this game my tech will improve and there will be a new ACE.

DCW

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I'm DCW, from Athens, Georgia. I've been playing competitively for about a year. I'm not very good yet, but I'm working on that. :) I hope to post some videos soon from a recent tournament for analysis / constructive criticism.

Dreezy

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Dreezy and I play in State College, Pennsylvania (Penn State). I decided to get serious about trying to win these locals and taking Ganon as far as I can, so I'm taping into the power of the community!

Top Bottom