• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Game+ Expo returns on March 4th

NGPX_02-10-21.jpg

Last year, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, New Game+ Expo was hosted. Last year showcased games from Ys: IX and No More Heroes 3 to Guilty Gear -Strive- and Pretty Princess Party. This year, the showcase looks to be bigger than before, with all of the following developers joining in: [Thanks Gematsu]
  • Aksys Games (Publishers for Guilty Gear and Blazblue)
  • Arc System Works America (Developers of Guilty Gear and Blazblue)
  • Gungho Online Entertainment America (Grandia HD Collection)
  • Idea Factory International (Neptunia series)
  • Inti Creates (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
  • Koei Tecmo America (Hyrule Warriors games, Fire Emblem Warriors)
  • Natsume Inc. (Harvest Moon)
  • NIS America, Inc. (Disgaea)
  • Playism (Publisheed some of the following to at least one platform: Kero Blaster, Momodora, Armello, and VA-11 Hall-A)
  • PM Studios (Where the Water Tastes like Wine Switch and PlayStation 4 port)
All of these, and potentially more publishers, will participate on March 4th at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET. May miss out? Don't worry. The official New Game+ Expo YouTube channel has everyone covered with videos on-demand following the broadcast.

Author's note: Hoping for any Nintendo games? Based on last years showing, I think we can expect to at least see a port or two announced.

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Interesting to see this event is coming back and pre-traditional-E3-season! Given last year, I'm guessing it'll be mostly localization news and not full-on new announcements, but that'd still be nice to see.

ah yes, Koe Tecmo, the creator of Ninj Gaiden.
jokes aside, i think this is probably where Sigma trilogy get announced right?

Top Bottom