• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Final Smash HYPE: Ash-Greninja confirmed

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Ash-Greninja was confirmed to be his final smash and this has me really excited, but what do you think his final smash will actually do? We know they're quick and too the point now, so we probably won't take control of Ash-Greninja unfortunately. But still should be exciting! Mega Shuriken anyone?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
I'm so happy he's in! I have sort of an emotional connection to Ash-Greninja, and Greninja's FS was the only one I cared about being changed, and it's happening! I think there's a chance that it will be the same move, with just a reskin. But a Mega Shuriken would be awesome.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Since transformation Final Smashes are being kicked out, my best guess is that the Battle Bond form will only be an aesthetic thing during the Secret Ninja Attack Final Smash.

Playing as Ash-Greninja is literally out of the question, since Giga Bowser, Wario-Man, Giga Mac, and Mega Lucario are no longer playable themselves.

Top Bottom