• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW FALCO COMEDY SERIES on YOUTUBE

HarrisonRego

Smash Rookie
Hey smashers,

My name is Harrison. Im new to reddit and the smash scene in general. Iv been following this scene for quite a while now and Im pretty much obsessed. XD alot of great personalities and amazing action! Brings me to tears thinking about how far this game has gone since I bought it at launch. Im 28 so thanx to netplay I can finally get fully immersed into the competitive scene.

Anyways this a Comedy vlog piece I made about pursuing my hidden dreams of becoming a pro smasher. I posted this earlier this morning but feel the title might have been misleading so Ill be deleting the earlier post. .. enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgzof6SQOUc

I love making videos and I want to create good content representing this awesome scene and beyond so Im open to all feedback. This is meant to make you laugh not offend or insult anyone. Im actually a true serious Falco FanBoy! lol

Im from Rockland County NY if anyone knows any smashers around this area (near Westchester NY and 40 miles to NYC)

Top Bottom