• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Discovery: Mac´s d-smash z-axis

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! I just discovered a new "tech" (I know its not really a tech) for Mac. Mac leans out into the z-axis while charging his d-smash. This means he can dodge a number of moves simply be charging his d-smash. I made a video showing off some of the obvious exsamples:

Hope you enjoy!

Telmo

Smash Rookie
Looks like it could be a cool alternative to spot-dodging that covers both behind and in front of you on the ground. I never knew about this before. Thanks for making a video on it!

Naverick22

Smash Rookie
NNID
Naverick22
Yesssss, the meta for little mac has taken another step further.

Oh wait, this just means more D-smashin' Macs on FG.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
duck hunt counterpick becomes stronger.

this is really cool, its a shame that most of these can just be nulled with jab/dtilt (less punishable, adds to KO meter)

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
Does this only work on these particular projectiles?
Like I said in the video, I have only tested this on a few projectiles. It probably works on other moves that are not necessarily projectiles. It works on moves with thin hitboxes generaly.

Top Bottom