• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Discovery, I think..? Otherwise, Something Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Okay I've been playing Jiggs a lot more lately, I actually used her in tourny the other day. So I was playing a friendly at a tournament last weekend and using Jiggs against DDD, DDD through a Gordo and I did a dash attack right into it and it canceled the Gordo.. It was really weird, we didn't get the video, which we were disappointed about. And I know this doesn't really help Jiggs out much but I just thought it was shocking and interesting since Jiggs is like a balloon and Gordo is like a spiky ball. Haha. Well didn't know where to post this so yeah.. :)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Okay I've been playing Jiggs a lot more lately, I actually used her in tourny the other day. So I was playing a friendly at a tournament last weekend and using Jiggs against DDD, DDD through a Gordo and I did a dash attack right into it and it canceled the Gordo.. It was really weird, we didn't get the video, which we were disappointed about. And I know this doesn't really help Jiggs out much but I just thought it was shocking and interesting since Jiggs is like a balloon and Gordo is like a spiky ball. Haha.
Interesting, I suppose. This is highly situational and borderline useless, but interesting nonetheless.

Well didn't know where to post this so yeah.. :)
For future reference, try the Q&A thread, or the Social thread.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Interesting, I suppose. This is highly situational and borderline useless, but interesting nonetheless.

For future reference, try the Q&A thread, or the Social thread.
True that, but it was still pretty amazing at the time. :laugh: Okay thank-you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom