• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger Approaching!

Heartfelt Shadows

Smash Rookie
After hearing so much about SmashBoards from PapaGeno's over on YouTube, I decided to finally give it a shot to join. Currently in Ultimate, I switch between Sonic, King DeDeDe, Joker, Banjo, MewTwo, and (occasionally) Mario as my mains. In Brawl, I was always either Sonic or DK. I guess I mostly joined so I can have people to talk to Smash about, without them getting annoyed by it...and not to mention the Ultimate Shipping thread kinda sold me on it as well. As much as I would like too, I don't think I'm good enough just yet to partake in a Tournament, but I'm hoping that changes soon!! Outside of Smash; I mostly try and get my YouTube Channel off the ground, listen to music (mostly rock and rap), go for walks, and try and save up enough money to go back to college. Only communities I can think of would be the PapaGeno's Discord Server, as well as a small group of friends I normally just smoke and listen watch Anime with.

That's really all I got for now, so....Yeah! See y'all around! ^_^

Top Bottom