• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger Approaches from Wyoming!

Water Chaser

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm new to smashboards though have been playing smash since 64. Used to be a casual part of a competitive scene but now I want to be the best Ultimate player I can be. Would love to be able to play friendlies with people in person but I don't know of anyone in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Please hit me up if you are interested in meeting and establishing a practice routine.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Hey everyone, I'm new to smashboards though have been playing smash since 64. Used to be a casual part of a competitive scene but now I want to be the best Ultimate player I can be. Would love to be able to play friendlies with people in person but I don't know of anyone in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Please hit me up if you are interested in meeting and establishing a practice routine.
Hoi Water Chaser! Welcome!

Zeroto

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm a little late on seeing this (primarily because I use this site rarely). However, I live in Cheyenne and have just about the same experience as you! Been playing since 64 and am usually on and off as a competitive player. I started up a group here in Cheyenne not too long ago and have been trying to get it more stable since. We are expanding with more fighting games as well (Street Fighter V, Skullgirls, and Dragon Ball FighterZ). I would love to try and see about getting more people together! Feel free to DM me if you want to chat about Smash stuff!
-Taylor

Top Bottom