• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bowser Advanced Tech: Nom Cancelling

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I see it but i have to ask, outside of cancelling the hit box is this actually faster in throwing out another attack?

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Not useful. No animations during the end of fire breath are canceled by landing, and, no matter when you land during the cancel, invokes 17 frames of landing lag. Which is far far more frames than the bonus from the air chomp.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Not useful. No animations during the end of fire breath are canceled by landing, and, no matter when you land during the cancel, invokes 17 frames of landing lag. Which is far far more frames than the bonus from the air chomp.
No new tech confirmed.

Candypants

Smash Cadet
There is no air chomp though.

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Go through it frame by frame. There's a final hitbox when it ends in the air when Bowser closes his mouth. It's just not nearly as good as grounded chomp, but it's still the final hit of the aerial flamebreath

Candypants

Smash Cadet
Go through it frame by frame. There's a final hitbox when it ends in the air when Bowser closes his mouth. It's just not nearly as good as grounded chomp, but it's still the final hit of the aerial flamebreath
I.. I had no idea.

Hmm, now to see how to make it viable :p

Top Bottom