• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New bae buff/nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubiKnighT

"KnighT Of Mystery" CherubiKnighT
NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
After not sleeping for about 20 or so hours this is what I have.

Fair damage seems to be nerfed by a percent or two. Knock back seems a bit weaker.

Upair damage has stayed the same but knock back is weaker.

Jab sends people in a shorter range (better angle). It is a legitimate set up into Fsmash when buffered (true combo).
(it has been more effective on marth in recent pathces than lucina)

Jab, side B (into anything you want after 20ish%). I was literally doing infinites in friendlies into first nair, buffered fsmash =stock
*ALWAYS HIT WITH FIRST HIT OF NAIR AND BUFFER FMASH AT HIGH%. IT WILL BE THE STOCK!!)
(If going for the infinite *side b, FHnair (do not ever FF!!) make sure you end with first hit nair into buffered Fsmash)

Lastly, I am not a data miner... This is just things that have worked about 90% of the time when I tested it out and haven't worked since a couple of patches. As someone who is probably most battle tested with lucina at a higher level of play than most I can say SHE IS NOW MORE VIABLE THAN EVER BEFORE. Simply because of the knockback nerf has given her WAY MORE combo potential. I was literally stringing people to about 75-90% 0 to death with an airdodge read. Lets go Lucina mains. This is your time.

(this could be all wrong but this is what I have tested most recently against MVG staff including Ryo. Hope this helps)
Ill try and do better by giving back to the community. <3

Last edited:

Footzeez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Footzeez
3DS FC
3695-0535-5540
Dang bruh! The 20 hours session. Nice finds, sounds great to hear that bae is getting much more love and is becoming greater at every step. Also scary for anyone fighting her. Good stuff!

CherubiKnighT

NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Dang bruh! The 20 hours session. Nice finds, sounds great to hear that bae is getting much more love and is becoming greater at every step. Also scary for anyone fighting her. Good stuff!
I mean i like the damage she had before but combo potential is much more important imo

Thrayn

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3754-9152-1456
Eyyy Cherubi, you should make a video of this stuff for the scrubs (me), like the combos and such.

CherubiKnighT

NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
I wanna face you and MVG| Ryo to prove my spot as the best Lucina. But I don't have a Wii U nor internet XC
this is why I stay away.........................

go prove yourself in a tournament. I am not a good player. Please don't push this on me.

Tomoya

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry I have gone to tourney, I've played megafox, Jband, and a pair of insane Mexico players. I've learned a bunch of weird matchups, but I do udder **** in a ditto lmao

CherubiKnighT

NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Don't worry I have gone to tourney, I've played megafox, Jband, and a pair of insane Mexico players. I've learned a bunch of weird matchups, but I do udder **** in a ditto lmao
then you are the best lucina congrats

Tomoya

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, it's just I have no way of exposing myself as a player, and I've been with Lucina from the start. I was just really eager to show the progress I've done with my wife </3

CherubiKnighT

NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Sorry, it's just I have no way of exposing myself as a player, and I've been with Lucina from the start. I was just really eager to show the progress I've done with my wife </3
oh your wife huh

i see

im sure you can do it then...

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there everyone. Unfortunately, some of the stuff on the original post is misinformation, or setups possible due to the 1.1.4 patch we received in February. For up to date news regarding the current patch, please verify this thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/for-my-father-lucina-social-thread.397093/

As of right now, nothing has been different from patch 1.1.4 - 1.1.5. That being said, 1.1.4 gave us some great buffs:
http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-4-patch-notes.430023/

For speculation/rumors/unconfirmed statements, please utilize the Lucina Social Thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/for-my-father-lucina-social-thread.397093/

We also already have a thread for 1.1.5 discussion:
http://smashboards.com/threads/lucina-1-1-5-patch-thread.433169/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom