• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bad Guys (Possible Options)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misfit75767778

Smash Rookie
So the theme they had showed for this game seems to be "Good vs. Evil". In the K. Rool video we saw this. With the additions of Wolf, Ridley, Dark Samus, and King K. Rool, as well as the super likely Shadow, and Skull Kid, we are developing quite the roster of bad guys. I was wondering if there were any evil people that you guys could think of. While I do believe we are going to get newcombers from their own series (like Inklings for example) I also believe bad guys are coming to series previously established already.

For example, Blue (Green) from pokemon, King Boo from Mario, either Black Knight or Princess Veronica from Fire Emblem, Black Shadow from F-Zero, and Porky from Mother (Earthbound) are a few obvious and cool options. Of course Street Fighter, Punch Out, Final Fantasy, Solid Snake, Kid Icarus, Bayonetta, and even Ice Climbers have possible candidates for bad guys as well. There's plenty of options to pick from and I was wondering what you guys could come up with.

Don't worry about likelyness or the actual odds of them making it in, because we have no idea how big Sakurai is planning on making this roster. The more characters there are, the bigger everyone's chances are. So just have fun and be moderately realistic with your choices.

Also, (It's both impossible and off topic I know) wouldn't it be kind of cool if 2B from Nier Automata showed up as DLC or something? It's Square Enix, so it's been done before, and she was incredibly popular for a while there. I feel like some people are wanted, but just never thought of. Anyway whatever, just throwing that out there too while I'm here...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porky and Medusa are the only ones I'd want, that I can think of

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually Blue would be pretty awesome if it means coming with a playable Blastoise

Blastoise is my number 1 dream pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom