• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new all cast tech?

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
im just gonna get into this tech it may or may not be new but ive never met anyone who knows about it. ok so most of you know if get hit with a strong enough attack you go into a tumble animation and if you are still in hitstun before you hit the ground you have the options to tech. however if you get out of hitstun before you hit the ground you have almost any air option besides airdodge but heres where the tech comes in, is you move the joystick from zero to all the way left or right in one frame you will suddenly come out of the tumble animation without needing to tech. kinda situational but if youre precise you can wavedash and possibly change momentum. i didnt really know what words to use to look this up so i didnt really find anything but if you have heard of the please reply asap

btw if its new im callingg it MayoSwitching

update i did find it but its still pretty cool

Last edited:
Top Bottom