New Age of Fitness- Ring Fit Adventurer Support (Wii Fit Echo?)

New Character or Wii Fit Echo?

• New Character!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Wii Fit Echo!

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Semi-Clone!

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Guybrush20X6... You'll make a thread for just about anyone won't you?

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Darktheumbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
NNID
darkkirby7
Tbh, the Ring Fit Protag + plus Ring has a lot of attacks that Wii Fit Trainer wouldn't, and any picked up from WFT would utilize Ring still, so it'd be fine. I can totally see RFP having Bayonetta esque smash attacks, with the body part illusions that appear for attacks!

Hey, I just had an idea for a mechanic: Gains.

Like in Ring Fit Adventure, all Ring Fit Warrior’s attacks are split into 4 categories: Arm, Leg, Core and Yoga. The more you use one of those categories, the more Gains you get, which can lead to temporary buffs in your favor.

Attacks with Arm Gains increase your damage, like Hero’s Oomph.
Attacks with Leg Gains increase your mobility, like Hero’s Acceleratle.
Attacks with Core Gains give your attacks super armor similar to Bowser’s Tough Guy or K. Rool’s Belly Armor.
Attacks with Yoga Gains give your attacks the ability to heal Ring Fit Warrior for a portion of a move’s damage.

This can lead Ring Fit Warrior to become a character that can adapt to how someone plays them, and rewards players for sticking to their usual game plan.

Last edited:
Hey, I just had an idea for a mechanic: Gains.

Like in Ring Fit Adventure, all Ring Fit Warrior’s attacks are split into 4 categories: Arm, Leg, Core and Yoga. The more you use one of those categories, the more Gains you get, which can lead to temporary buffs in your favor.

Attacks with Arm Gains increase your damage, like Hero’s Oomph.
Attacks with Leg Gains increase your mobility, like Hero’s Acceleratle.
Attacks with Core Gains give your attacks super armor similar to Bowser’s Tough Guy or K. Rool’s Belly Armor.
Attacks with Yoga Gains give your attacks the ability to heal Ring Fit Warrior for a portion of a move’s damage.

This can lead Ring Fit Warrior to become a character that can adapt to how someone plays them, and rewards players for sticking to their usual game plan.
I'd love a mechanic like this, somewhat reminds me of Final Fantasy II and it sounds complex enough to be interesting yet simple enough to be seamlessly integrated.

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well the final pass character is coming on Thursday so let's see what happens. Though I have a feeling if Ring Fit gets in it'll be post pass.

Still, kinda nuts to think Ring Fit is the biggest new IP that's not yet in Smash.

fogbadge

Smash Hero
Well the final pass character is coming on Thursday so let's see what happens. Though I have a feeling if Ring Fit gets in it'll be post pass.

Still, kinda nuts to think Ring Fit is the biggest new IP that's not yet in Smash.
some may dispute the biggest ip part, but i guess

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
*Gingerly steps through the smoldering ashes of the previous firestorm from the announcement*

So 1st Party DLC is a thing and Sakurai confirms he plays games early to get a feel. Now we just need to figure out when Ring Fit was in a playable Beta.