• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neutral Game Sheik?

Kiusthugs

Smash Apprentice
What are ways to shield pressure as sheik and what's the general moves or movements to approach someone

Seal

Smash Journeyman
For shield pressure I usually use ftilt and dtilt, which work well at the level my friends and I play at. Approach for sheik is mostly baiting people so dash forward shield and dash forward wave dash back are both prime options.

hologram summer

Smash Cadet
For shield pressure I usually use ftilt and dtilt, which work well at the level my friends and I play at. Approach for sheik is mostly baiting people so dash forward shield and dash forward wave dash back are both prime options.
just as a note, tilting is really bad shield pressure unless you are very well spaced. both dtilt and ftilt are punishable on shield by shield grab.

the best shield pressure sheik can honestly do is tomahawk, AC fair dash away, max range jab->jump, crossup jump low nair, low nair on sheild dash away, low bair on shield dash away

Kiusthugs

Smash Apprentice
just as a note, tilting is really bad shield pressure unless you are very well spaced. both dtilt and ftilt are punishable on shield by shield grab.

the best shield pressure sheik can honestly do is tomahawk, AC fair dash away, max range jab->jump, crossup jump low nair, low nair on sheild dash away, low bair on shield dash away
whats a tomahawk?

Top Bottom