• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neutral B Nerf

stixie

Smash Apprentice
So i’m pretty sure I’ve asked this question before but have any of you noticed a neutral b nerf? I have a very sneaking suspicion that the devs nerfed neutral b in one of the patches and didn’t put it in the notes… some kind of shadow nerf. I have suspected this for a while now but it just seems to send people nowhere when it hits them. Maybe I’m just crazy but all the online hate that that move was getting back in the early days… I have a feeling the devs hammered that move and didn’t wanna say anything about it.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
As an attack, Nayru's Love definitely could've been handled better. Maybe have it autolink fighters during the looping period, and have the final hit deal better knockback.

Anyway, 13.0.1 did not change anything for Zelda, so you must've came across a random anomaly of some sort.

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
I haven't felt that at all. The only time the move barely hits is when you do it out of a SH, and that's about it.

Top Bottom