• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Tikao

Smash Ace
happy new year ... well nearly 2 hours too late for me, but it should still be 2013 in usa right? (hipster tikao lives in 2014 before it was cool)

Tikao

Smash Ace
2013 doesn't like australia, because of all the snakes and the stuff that tries to kill you in the most painfull way possible, thats why it pushed you in 2014 quicker

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Wow... well if we both put complaints to forum support, I'm sure they'll get right to it. Make sure to send a link to this thread. I already sent mine, but there's power in numbers xD

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah you can you just have to go to More Options when youre at the editing screen.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Good luck to both of you guys! I'm gonna try to watch the stream when I can, so ONE OF YOU'D BETTER MAKE IT FAR! >.> and get some of those high-level Ness dittos recorded XD
I really wish I could go. Maybe next year though (sadly engrossed in getting good at PM and Melee, though Ness isn't great in either of those games. Trying to get good at those games over improving at Brawl because maybe the tech skill from those games will be more important to practice)

EDIT: Playing through M3 again from the start. Can't stop loving Mother games.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Been gone from this place for pretty much half a year...so I come back in the middle of a fight over the number nine...
Yea Ima leave for another half year...

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
9 sux
it gave us this
also used to confuse people into thinking something is a lot cheaper than it really, e.g. $2.99 instead of $3.
also wayyy to similar to 6, a much better number

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
6 is my magic number, mainly cause of Mario Party 6. I also have a few other reasons as well... :)

- I’ve never played a game before that made me smile so much like that! Practically everything about that game was magical to me. Plus, I did play it when I was only 6 years old, and in my first game, I won with 6 stars at the end. There’s also the fact that it came out on December 6th.

- Whenever I played Mario Party 4, and there was the Lotto-Scratch Off, I choose Ticket #6 (which is the 2nd column, 2nd row). I usually won coins for choosing that particular ticket. My friend also hosts a Mario Party fan-made game, and three times in the game, the winning ticket was Ticket #6, and my prizes were 100 coins (twice) and a rare Capsule.

- During the summer, I volunteered at a Day Camp called Centre du Sablon (CDS for short or just Sablon, whichever you want to call it). I ended up joining there Week 6 and I made my best friend there, who was working in Group 6. The first day there, my co-boss asked me which group I wanted to go in, and I said Group 6, but he placed me in Group 5 instead. Little did I know, my best friend would have came from Group 6… And I have no regrets volunteering there.

- I was born on January 29th (1998), and January is the first month, which makes my birthdate 1/29. When you add the digits, you get 12, which is divisible by 6. When you add 1 and 29, you get 30, which is also divisible by 6. I was born in 1998 as well, which is also divisible by 6 (and you get 333).

- My house family is a family of 6. There’s me, my brother, my 2 sisters, my mom, and my dad. (And also I’m the youngest of the family).

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
mine

ness boards probably have the weirdest sh*t going on in their general discussion threads

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good morning, evening, afternoon, night, or whatever type of day you're having Ness Boards.

I don't know If Timmy will make a thread or discussion about this, but he's figured out a way to recover with Ness on accident?(Even when being edge-guarded)! Once I saw this, I looked to search and see If someone has done what Timmy has done (was bored so meh). No one has done this yet, no one except for Timmy (aka Yoshi8984).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA3gUF9TyqQ

Support my boy! Best Ness In Canada!

Thanks for your time~

Last edited:
Top Bottom