• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
wow.....

This is dead.....

How about something to spark life into you guys!?!??!

What've you guys been doing for your summer so far? it's about to end, so I might as well start the question.

I've done a ton of stuff. So many of my friends' grad parties ('cause I gradumicated from high school) and just doing random things. No vacation. :(
I got myself a girlfriend for the first time in my life (which is VERY sad, considering I'm just going to college now...). She's really nice, cute, smart, funny... I could rattle on, but then I'd get carried away and stuff. She got me hooked on watching Doctor Who, and we're both watching the first doctors before summer ends.
I went to 2 tourneys in IL, but I was unable to attend the last two because of my own graduation party. :(
HARRY POTTER OPENING NIGHT!!!! My GF suggested dressing up, so I lost part of my manliness and did that. I must say, I didn't like it as much as I should have.
I'VE SEEN SO MANY MOVIES!!! OMG!!!! I still need to watch Inception before going off to college though.

Bad Teacher: Terrible. Humor sucks, plot sucks... It seems like it was written by an idiot.
Cap'n 'Murrica: Okay. The action scenes, although few, were okay. The story was just.... dumb...
Horrible Bosses: INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS!!! If you want some laughs, go see it. Plot is predictable, but who gives a ****?!?!
KungFu Panda 2: Really good. Even better with "Lord Shen" (inside joke among friends)
X-Men First Class: I really like X-Men movies... I was sad when ****SPOILERS!!!!***** [spoilers]darwin died[/spoilers]****/SPOILERS!!!***** I thought he'd be a cool character... :( The problem I had was that there wasn't a TON of action....
Super 8: .... It was a good movie. The ending was something I hated. They should've done something more than just let the darn alien leave. UGHHH!!!
Finally went through all the clothes in my closet and discovered a couple T-Shirts that I had buried in there. xD
BOUGHT MAH MACBOOK!!! xD
Started hanging out with a bunch of friends that I haven't seen since junior high. Some of them are going to the same college as me, which is awesome.
My older bro got this magnifying glass which is almost the size of a sheet of paper, and it basically sets stacks of paper on fire in less than a few seconds. It's insane.

The only thing that I could note is that this was one of my most eventful summers ever, and also the most enjoyable, even with the several days of doing absolutely nothing.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
I haven't done much at all this Summer, saw the last Harry Potter film with my girlfriend and played Mario Party 2 if that makes things better :p

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I've done a lot of growing up, and missed a lot of tournies since I'm visiting my biological father in Ohio(I'm from FL, ATL South :O). My girlfriend dumped me, and now that I have another she wants me back =__=. I've learned to be less agressive with ness since that strategy almost always gets me punished. I have a $20 MM on the 15th of this month, a day after I return from here, and I can't find any tournies around here, simply because I don't know which region this counts as. Turning 16 roughly a month from now, if some of you still count that a part of summer xD. But all is well, and I feel great :D However I feel like this MM (against a rival who happens to main mario of all people) is one of the most important sets I'll play because of all the sidebets and because of the new strategy I'm working on D: Wish me luck x3 :ness:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay, if you're playing a mario for an MM, just remember a couple things:

1.) the cape... Try and not use your PKT2 recovery unless it's absolutely necessary.
2.) the fludd... Same thing with the cape, just don't try using PKT2 unless he's trying to come offstage and gimp you.
3.) Never jump in in an unsafe manner. Mario's got a lot of quick, good kill moves and other things, so if you run in without paying close attention to what he's going to do next, there's a great chance that he'll just rock you.
4.) Use moves that cover distance to their fullest. FAir is okay, but it doesn't cover the ground. DashAttack is awesome, learn to space the last hit perfectly. BAir is hidden range. Only DAir if you know he's in lag or can't get off his USmash quick enough. DAir will trade hits with USmash unless you time it right and go for the right spot on his body.
5.) ABSORB FIREBALLS (grounded only)!!!! Once you absorb the fireball on the ground, Jump OoMagnet ASAP and continue. It's easiest to practice using a jump button that doesn't require your right thumb to do that consistently in a match.

Mainly, just don't be aggressive. Keep in a defensive "stance" and you'll eventually lead him to you. Mario essentially has to approach because you have two better projectiles and he can give you percentage back with his.

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
Okay my summer....bad lol...5:15 am swimming for two months. Drivers Ed for a month. My family went to Italy and Spain without me. Have to do a bunch of work ahead of time for school. My dad wants me to start studying for the act...I'm 15 and a sophomore.....good-Harry potter 7p2 dressed up like Draco lapdog ..malfoy...autocorrect lol? and got complimented by a lot of people. Finally got a six pack. Went to my first tourney and placed 13. Didn't get 3 stocked by yoshq. Almost beat arty in falco dittos-I main falco. Picked up ness. Going to Vegas for a film festival in which I made the finals. Went to Texas and had an incredible time with my family. Went to MI...was in a rich girls quincenara....party favors plx...met EAGLEEYE! bout it

:phone:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I pull out my green ness in teams, but I've gotta use my PKMN Trainer texture hack when in singles.

If I can't, I go with Yellow, Green, then Saturn.

So I TRY to use green ness. xD

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@kyro, ... drawings of female characters such as those are often intended to be made attractive, so It makes sense for you to think it so.

... but don't become another Dajayman; basically he obsessed over images of anime similar to or worse than the one you posted and continually talked about it on the boards. (also, he acted a bit troll-ish towards some other boards.) I highly doubt a similar degree of severity from anyone else though. xD

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@kyro, ... drawings of female characters such as those are often intended to be made attractive, so It makes sense for you to think it so.

... but don't become another Dajayman; basically he obsessed over images of anime similar to or worse than the one you posted and continually talked about it on the boards. (also, he acted a bit troll-ish towards some other boards.) I highly doubt a similar degree of severity from anyone else though. xD
uhm i have no clue on what your talking about, and Kumatora does have to do with MOTHER......soooooooooo i dont think i am in the wrong. I even fall for Kumatoras sprite images from MOTHER 3. Go into your brawl stickers you will find her.

Top Bottom