• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NessFTW's Ness Clinic

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Its back. I'm going to start helping people more. I have played most of the very good ness's online but i'm willing to help anyone if they just drop there AIM and FC here. My FC is in my sig.
What i will be helping you with.

Matchups:
I can use any character sorta good. Best is my Wolf,Marth,MK,Snake,Gnw. All 5 are Ness users problems. I can tell you what to do against certain types of players. How to counter and fight each one.

Offense:
SH EVERYTHING. I love all of ness's aerials but i'm one of the few groundhog ness users out there. His ground game is completely underrated Whether it be dash dancing with his dash attack. Using tilts and comboing them into aerials.

Defense:
One of my best assets. Whether is be what to do in certain situations or if you just need beginners help with dodging with Ness. I can show you what moves are the best to do out of side step.

PK Thunder:
I'll show you how to use it to gimp every certain player, Stage spike with it, Juggle, or just use it effectively.

THIS IS WIFI WE'RE PLAYING

But that still doesnt mean I can't help you with certain matchups and how to approach and counter against those pesky matchups you hate so much.

This Forum is FTW

Uffe

Smash Hero
After watching a video with R.O.B. vs Pit, I feel I need to step up my game with Ness. I mean these matches were so intense I felt like a n00b.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Cool, another ground game supporter. I want to participate, but my AIM is fail at the moment. Is there another way we can do this?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't care to be the best. I'd just like people to recognize me is all. I'm not asking to be famous, either. I couldn't care less about fame. Oh and due to NoNessNoProblem's training, I have reason to believe that it was because of playing him multiple times that helped me deal with another Ness player earlier today as well as a Lucas main. Thanks, NNNP.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I want to be noticed too, Im Top Yoshi and I like to belive I'm one of the Top Ness's too

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Hey I'd like to sign up, yeah, I'm new here. I've been playing since 64, I started Ness in Brawl, about 2 weeks ago, and I don't think I'm that good :ohwell:. So I'd like to sign up

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Got in contact with yeah NNNP, thanks for letting me participate, how we can start soon.

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
Count me in ness is my second and i am pretty good with him but my defense and recovery could use a lot of work so when you start let me know

Top Bottom