• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness

Guide Ness

Chief_

Smash Rookie
Chief_ submitted a new guide:

Ness - ness in learn as I do

INTRO TO NESS

Ness is a fundamental and complex character. Currently placed 23 out of 26 on the current Melee tier list he is said to be one of the worst in the game. However when put into the right hands he can be better than characters such as Mario and Gannondorf . His Double Jump Cancel airials are great for mix ups, for hitting awkward angles, or for platform poking an opponent. Ness has an OK run speed not very many ledge options and a decent punish game for this I believe he should...
Read more about this guide...

Chief_

Smash Rookie
Than
How brave to make a guide as your first post! Keep playing Ness! You can do it!
Thanks. I will. I dropped fox after I watched you play at G3. I spent 6 months on fox learned all the tech and got proficient at him, but I gave it up to learn new with a fun interesting character and hope we could ditto one day.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Than

Thanks. I will. I dropped fox after I watched you play at G3. I spent 6 months on fox learned all the tech and got proficient at him, but I gave it up to learn new with a fun interesting character and hope we could ditto one day.
G3? Did you watch me in person or did you watch me play against Vish on stream? That stuff against Vish wasnt too good tbh ^___^

Lyf3IsStrang3

Smash Rookie
can someone pls explain what gimping is and what djc u air is.
I am just starting out and i'm decent and i don't know what many things mean.

Top Bottom