• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness tournament results thread - PK users for presidents!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey there and welcome to the Ness tournament results thread!!

A version of this thread had to be created for the new smash, and i'm looking forward to seeing how you all do with everybody's favourite Earthbound psi user that hasn't had all their limbs chopped off! This thread will serve to be a record of your placements and with ness' general buffs since Brawl i'm hoping we can take some really big names and get some top results! So the procedure is: You go to a tournament ---> You come back and post your results in this format:

Your Username:
What place you were in
What console/version of smash (for when the Wii U version comes out)
Tournament Style(Singles or Doubles, most likely :p )
Tournament Date
Tournament Location
Tournament Size(how many people were there approximately)
Tournament Thread Link
Any other characters you used

If you didn't use Ness for the majority of your matches, you should proooobably include that too. :3

You can post old or new results whenever, but it's always nice to post recent stuff as you get it because then we have a bit of a timeline structure.

I'll try to update this post with the results when I can, though that may be at times sporadic as i'm not always on and checking stuff regularly. Still, if not me then any of the mods can if they so desire. I'll try to be a bit more diligent than that, though, so bear with me. :p

And so, without further ado, good luck Ness mains and we hope to see you getting those results as soon as possible!

(If this thread could be stickied, that would be GREAT! =D )

Last edited:
Top Bottom