• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Skype Group

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
SUP NERDS

So basically since there are like 18.2 Ness mains, I thought we could get more connected by a skype group.

Anybody interested?

If you want to join just post your skype on the bottom and I'll invite you.

_Snover_

Frost Tree Pokémon
Sure. Ness is my secondary (and SDR main). My skype is tBlizzi.

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Lmao
I just commented in PM lucas boards about how I don't like the idea of Skype groups but it was clarified to me they aren't a bad idea
Add me boi, Glitchedganer

Blue53

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bluemario64
8/10 Needs more Lucas jk my skype is: bluefurret53 (will show up as Blue when you add me.)

gemigumi

Formerly gemininoiser
I either have mine as gemininoiser or gemigumi. I doubt anyone else has either of those name if you were to pick the wrong one. Though I don't use skype much, might as well add me.

Temkin

BUSTER
Alright if I stop by sometime in these boards? Not a main for me but love playing him and possible be a secondary. Super fun character. But will stop and have a convo here and there with some of you guys about tips and tricks with Ness. Not gonna join the skype groups because those never go that well with my experience with them. But the G&W boards made a Facebook page which seems to be going good so far.

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
Alright if I stop by sometime in these boards? Not a main for me but love playing him and possible be a secondary. Super fun character. But will stop and have a convo here and there with some of you guys about tips and tricks with Ness. Not gonna join the skype groups because those never go that well with my experience with them. But the G&W boards made a Facebook page which seems to be going good so far.
It's no problem. Anybody can come here.

Fenrikaz

Smash Rookie
TFW I send people Requests to add them on skype to add them onto the skype group, and they don't Accept. lol

Top Bottom