• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness mains for EVO?

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
I haven't seen a thread or list for this, and considering we're less than 2 months away, I'd really like to know how many of us will be there.

Surely there should be a couple or so Ness mains in a +1,000 player wave.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Im confirmed for MLG and.....trying to get funded for EVO....i really hope I can go, but I cant afford it unfortunately which is why I am gonna start asking around and testing the waters to see if smashers are interested in funding me to EVO like they have for sending other smashers places in the past

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Well the good news is I have miscalculated how much I need (its more like $500 and not $1000), but the bad news is I havent gotten any donations.

EDIT: i dunno maybe i'm not generating enough hype or spreading the word well enough

Last edited:

vrud

Smash Apprentice
In exciting and very unexpected news even to me, I will be going to EVO2014! Montreal ness player confirmed :D how do we meet there? I have no idea??? i will be wearing a ness shirt tho so theres that.

Top Bottom