• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness in the v3 Matchup Chart - Seeking Panelists!

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I’m Red X and will be co-leading your panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3 along with J. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
1) Red X
2) J
3) FOW

We are limited to a maximum of five panelists for this project, and are looking for active and knowledgeable members of the character community to help fill our remaining openings. If you would like to join the Ness panel, please make a post demonstrating your interest in this thread, along with what would make you a desirable panelist. Keep in mind that debating skills are important for all panel members, and those with poor behavior will be ejected from the project if complaints arise.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM myself, J or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and seeing what we can do for Ness in the new MU chart! :)

Nido

ily Sebby
I'm pretty good at debating so if there's painfully slow movement maybe consider me.
I definitely need to learn moar theory of Ness' match ups

Neon!

Smash Lord
Ask this guy , he goes by Austin and is arguably the best Ness in Texas. He is active and has attended 2-3 tournaments in the past few months.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ah. I applied for the Lucas panel but haven't done so for the Ness panel. Like my application to Lucas, i'm happy to join the panel for Ness if there's an extra spot that no-one better than myself (which is like everyone lol) applies. Many of the match-ups I know as Lucas i also know as Ness, thus i'll give you my Lucas post so you can see what I'd be proficient at. A sec...

Well, due to shortage, I am happy to apply.

My main MU experience comes from Lucas vs. Lucas, Ness vs. Ness and Lucas vs. Ness battles (which I know back the front), however I also have some knowledge regarding the Oli, Pit, MK, Bowser, ICs and Falco match-ups, while less so knowing some things about Pika, Marth and Snake match-ups. Like Jamwa, I am Australian so my level of play may not be as good, though I believe I have a general feel for how the above characters play.

Other match-ups I tend to be fuzzy on and am NOT a source of advice, unless to attempt to bring up a factor to be discussed.

Not so much a frame data person, I focus more on individual aspects of a match, what each character can do in certain situations, ground priority and the like.

Also, for each character brought up, I am happy to test out different ideas and strategies suggested by anyone.

Unfortunately I do have the problem that I cannot be on all the time. However if accepted I can attempt to make a concerted effort to be about when match-ups are discussed.

Perhaps the biggest thing here is that I would want to join the panel to learn. As a newer poster on the boards in relation to some others, I believe if I wanted to achieve any kind of dream in terms of smash i'd need to learn what to do, how to work, how to play and how to achieve that dream. Knowledge, therefore, may be an answer.

Okay, so that's my submission... If PF, FAE, Mekos or indeed any person with more experience than myself (which I suppose is basically everyone) puts forward an application then I would be more than happy to stay out and watch the fun from the outside. =)

Nido

ily Sebby
:ness2:
-3: :dedede: :marth:
-2: :dk2: :falco: :gw: :metaknight: :peach: :pt: :snake: :toonlink: :wolf:
-1: :diddy: :popo: :ike: :pit: :rob: :sheik: :sheilda: :sonic: :wario: :zerosuitsamus:
0: :falcon: :fox: :lucario: :luigi2: :kirby2: :mario2: :olimar: :pikachu2: :yoshi2:
1: :bowser2: :jigglypuff: :link2: :lucas: :samus2: :zelda:
2: :ganondorf:

Things I'll be primarily thinking for the next one

:ness2: Not ordered
-3: :dedede: :dk2: :marth:
-2: :falco: :gw: :peach: :pt: :snake: :toonlink: :wolf:
-1: :diddy: :metaknight: :popo: :pit: :rob: :sheik: :sheilda: :sonic: :wario: :zerosuitsamus:
0: :fox: :ike: :lucario: :luigi2: :kirby2: :mario2: :olimar: :yoshi2:
1: :bowser2: :falcon: :jigglypuff: :link2: :lucas: :pikachu2: :samus2: :zelda:
2: :ganondorf:

Cassio

Smash Master
FOW has expressed interest in helping. Ill confirm with him to see that hes still interested and willing to be active.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
FOW has expressed interest in helping. Ill confirm with him to see that hes still interested and willing to be active.
Oh wowww!! If there's a squeeze for room, he can have my spot. I don't know my MU's nearly as well as he would haha! =)

Top Bottom