• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness and Lucas Discord Chat

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Hello guys, this is Kodystri.

In the Discord Chat, we are going to do weekly MU Discussions to make some ratios :).

For a while, the Advanced Ness and Lucas Chat have existed for Skype and now recreated new for Discord as people have requested me to make it for discord. Anyways, lets get to business.

The Advanced Lucas and Ness chat was created because of the failure of the Lucas chat trying to have discussions about the character. Many people left because of the huge amount of ****posting that happened in the Lucas chat. I have also noticed that the Ness Skype Group have done the exact same thing. So the chat was born. The Skype Group often promotes much discussion between the two characters, Ness and Lucas respectively. We are generally on topic majority of the time either talking about Lucas, Ness, MUs, and just playing each other! After many people asked me to make a Discord Chat, I have made a Discord chat. Seeing what I could do with this, I am planning on promoting MU discussions, tallies, etc to the chat!

Usually Friendly and Helpful
Active Discussions.

Discord allows me to make a social chat, a separate Lucas and Ness chat, a voice chat, match up chats, and other chats along the way :). So I could so much with this.

As many of you know, when you sent me an invite to join the Lucas chat, I put you in the Adv Ness and Lucas chat because of the failure of the Lucas chat. I am sad that I let it die.

Okay anyways, here is how you join.

Skype: Add SWS | WV Kodystri saying you want to join the chat
Discord: https://discord.gg/0a1SSXk7GKaeb7XV or find Kodystri Kodystri on Discord.

If you have any problems, either PM me here or post here!

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
let me get right. So we have to Skype, be a member in the Ness and Lucas Skype, and so on? I'm a little confused because I figure that I want to join in the Ness and Lucas Discord group to meet and help out.

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
let me get right. So we have to Skype, be a member in the Ness and Lucas Skype, and so on? I'm a little confused because I figure that I want to join in the Ness and Lucas Discord group to meet and help out.

You can join skype, discord, both or none. Just follow the link that i have to remake

BulkyJam

Smash Rookie
NNID
bulkiestjam
3DS FC
4098-2492-8436
Joined the Discord group because I main Lucas.

Nice to see one of these actually exists that has a public invite lmaooooo

ShuIkTime

Smash Rookie
NNID
I joined but the chat says its in read only on social. Also I can't find you on skype.

ShuIkTime

Smash Rookie
NNID

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
I know the skype group is dead. It just says in the rules that I should message you on skype before joining. Also for some reason on social in the ness discord it's read-only mode for me but other people are able to comment. Do you know how to solve this?
Ask to get flaired :) If you are talking about the Ness/Lucas Discord. There is a flair channel there.

DM21

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, this is Kodystri.

In the Discord Chat, we are going to do weekly MU Discussions to make some ratios :).

For a while, the Advanced Ness and Lucas Chat have existed for Skype and now recreated new for Discord as people have requested me to make it for discord. Anyways, lets get to business.

The Advanced Lucas and Ness chat was created because of the failure of the Lucas chat trying to have discussions about the character. Many people left because of the huge amount of ****posting that happened in the Lucas chat. I have also noticed that the Ness Skype Group have done the exact same thing. So the chat was born. The Skype Group often promotes much discussion between the two characters, Ness and Lucas respectively. We are generally on topic majority of the time either talking about Lucas, Ness, MUs, and just playing each other! After many people asked me to make a Discord Chat, I have made a Discord chat. Seeing what I could do with this, I am planning on promoting MU discussions, tallies, etc to the chat!

Usually Friendly and Helpful
Active Discussions.

Discord allows me to make a social chat, a separate Lucas and Ness chat, a voice chat, match up chats, and other chats along the way :). So I could so much with this.

As many of you know, when you sent me an invite to join the Lucas chat, I put you in the Adv Ness and Lucas chat because of the failure of the Lucas chat. I am sad that I let it die.

Okay anyways, here is how you join.

Skype: Add SWS | WV Kodystri saying you want to join the chat
Discord: https://discord.gg/0a1SSXk7GKaeb7XV or find Kodystri Kodystri on Discord.

If you have any problems, either PM me here or post here!
Can I get another invite to the chat please it's not working

Top Bottom