• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness and his scrubby toys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
..are no match for R.O.B.! Ness's toys only work on inferior characters i.e. the rest of the cast!

So today I was playing against a Ness on Elite Smash with R.O.B. and of course I was winning (I only lose if I pick inferior characters that lack real weapons e.g. Young Link). So at some point during the match he had 1 stock and lots of damages and I had 2 stocks and decided that I wanted Ness in my Uair.

So in order to get him into my Uair I suddenly went off stage. Upon seeing me go off stage, Ness ran towards the ledge like a mindless fool and started hanging his ridiculous toy i.e. yoyo down from the ledge, just as I had planned. So I flew up using the best recovery in the game i.e. Robo Burner and UAIR'ED HIM THROUGH THE STAGE. And then he died.

To someone used to fighting with a Gyro all other so called "weapons" seem like useless toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom