• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness against Peach

tttt

Smash Cadet
I was playing against my brother, who mains Peach in Sm4sh, and I was pretty much destroyed by him even though I am doing way better than him in For Glory. Does anybody know some good techniques or tactics against Peach for Ness in Sm4sh? I can't lose to my brother anymore.

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
I main both peach an ness. For ness to beat peach, keep her away from you. Use pk fire when she starts floating and pkflash for the parasol. When shes not floating space her out with pk thunder. Your specials do lots of damage and knockback and peach is super light so if you time everything correctly she should be out in a matrer of hits.

Your main problem is turnips I guess. Pressure her with your fair and bair and keep her from sheild smashing you with dair and dsmash. Also she can peach bomber right over pk fire and start a combo so stay away from the peach bomber. You can interrupt it with a well timed pk fire how ever.

Also pk thunder can be salvaged when you hit a wall. You can do tje move twice now to recover fyi

Also I'm experimenting with psi magnet and her dash attack to see if it absorbs it.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom