• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee [NEOH] Youngstown Area Melee Group

Frozenbrine

Smash Rookie
I am a student at Youngstown State and am in the process of finding people who would be interested in starting a crew/group in which we can play, and if we gain enough support/members, we can get some organized tournaments going.

Hypothetically, these would be completely community supported and led by in an effort to grow the melee scene in the Youngstown area, along with surrounding areas like Akron or Cleveland.

I've made a Facebook page for the community here, with high hopes that we can get a few locals to play and have some fun!
https://www.facebook.com/YoungstownMelee/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I am in the process of creating a Twitter account as well; it will be @YoungstownMelee
Thanks guys!

Frozenbrine

Smash Rookie
UPDATE: We have a Twitter account @YoungstownMelee. It will become very active if we gain enough interests/supporters!

We have recently received the support of local player and MIOM 2016 ranked 4% for the Youngstown area community!
Anything helps in terms of spreading the word locally throughout Northeast Ohio. The short term goal is to start a community where players interested can meet up and play locally!

Top Bottom