• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
lol shut the **** up matt, if anything its revitalized the community as a whole

Get Low

Smash Ace
I was just being over-dramatic and only partly serious.
I just feel like Smash related things were more organized when we kept it on the boards.

And I also miss when it was just me and Pat who played Peach.
Those were the good ol' days.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I miss it when it was just me playing peach... Like, 2008-2009.

Also, ashtabula and cleveland players are legit and I'm really happy they play.

PS the reason this thread died is because Dempt had to go and mention the browns... It's always matt's fault, and then he blames everything on me.

Droly

Smash Ace
Vidjo retired well before I started playing.
i know thats the best part about my comment; anyways dude we should make a cult and have babys trained in the arts of melee and ****ing infiltrate the government to ****ing have melee as a forced sport, because it's the best ****ing game ever **** chess, ill win in one move kids. fastest to slap all the pieces off the board I win wtf? I am human **** those stupid ass pieces of bull**** checkered patteren board **** (is this even the thread where kids were talking about chess? lol) so then after we get our melee soilders, we kill anyone with AR on site, gastpo style **** kids, ****ing straight up ****ing kid coming down from the wood works with like built in microchip ARs and women are only for sex and melee setups in there chess only for the cause of course sex is provided, once the melee war is over everything can go back to normal until then...(the actual plan is to have an endless melee war *nudge**nudge*) anyways so ya

butterpaws

Smash Rookie
Hey all, so I'm holding a melee Smashfest at my house in Uniontown (in-between Akron and Canton). It'll be on Sunday, August 4th probably from the afternoon to whenever we wanna stop playing. I've got a cube and Wii, but only one tv and copy of the game so if you want to bring a setup please do so. Message me for more details if you're interested, thanks!

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hey all, so I'm holding a melee Smashfest at my house in Uniontown (in-between Akron and Canton). It'll be on Sunday, August 4th probably from the afternoon to whenever we wanna stop playing. I've got a cube and Wii, but only one tv and copy of the game so if you want to bring a setup please do so. Message me for more details if you're interested, thanks!
i was about to direct you to this thread, but it looks ike you already figured it out.

Top Bottom