• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Max is getting all of these challenges. *sniffle*

I'm so proud of him.

(Sweet, you're going to get tapped, btw. I have trained him in vs Zelda well ;) )

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Jaiye ive played your dumb zelda like 3 times with my ICs.

Ill accept all of the MMs so long as they arent for real money because im poor as ****. So like $0.25 each. Lol.

Except pichu because he ***** too hard.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
oliman, you need to change your avatar, I keep reading "Ralis" instead of "Rails"

I'm getting old, and it's getting hard to keep track of all this stuff on top of high level calculus and computer architecture.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
That is so confusing. I guess I didn't realize. It's so odd that his name is "Ralis" while the avatar says "rails".

Don't even know the smash tag of my own teammate XD. I'm good at this.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
the new cleveland kids need to get their ***** to one of our smashfests

im lookin at you you dumb marth main who ***** me

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh wow. Apparently I've been sleeping again. I've seen him on the boards, but never played/seen him. I guess he was at Goast's.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
If it wasn't him, I know he played an Andrew.v2 (not Slarts) who's a friend of Dan, who's a friend of mine. v2 might main Marth and styled on Peter, but lost to him in bracket.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I do not feel good about the fact that there are up-and-coming Marth players. It beats an abundance of Peach players though.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
More Marth = More Marth Practice = Improving a Character Everyone thinks is Done Improving = Happy Matt

:3

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
There should be more Foxes, Sheiks, and Marths. I'm tired of birds and incestual eskimos.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
just wanted everyone top know that i ****ed s1 with ganon and put my penis in sweet with my marth dont even need my main betches suck my **** also get ***** i was a falcon main this tourney

-love chris

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Jeeeeesus.

I'm not sure if I'm more shocked about whatcha said in than post, or that he was using Pats account oddly enough.

Top Bottom