• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Noooo i think i'm busy all weekend xP
I'll see though. Me and Chin may be lookin to smash later on (he's interested in the game a bit more now)

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya tonight is getting pretty crowded anyway with canton people showing up also lol. We are playing tomorrow though as well I believe, so if you guys are interested in that hit me up.

FlipX

Smash Ace
My fox got on some next level **** after you guys left hahaha. I see all this value I was missing before, idk what I was doing lol. Straight up throwing money in the trash up until tonight.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Lol, Vanz knows me too well. But yo, I just want to compete or have a goal to enter. For example, I'm entering big house 2 because it's only 2 days (one hotel night) and I want to see how I do against the top tier players because I haven't competed in a while. FC was too long (2-3 nights?) and I couldn't achieve anything worthwhile.

Also, solo mid me scrub =P

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm down, only I don't have a place to do it (as in not my place).

Dumb kids and their high schooling.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Actually, you're always free.
Get it? I made one of those "free" jokes you guys always make. Hahaha...
Ha...
Would've been so much better if the second and third line weren't there, but it'll do, since it's you saying it.

We're trying to organize something for Saturday. We just need a place to play.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Slarti man up and get to zachs at like 3:30, dont be a ****.

And ya, lmk whats good for saturday

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Get Low isn't always free, but when he is, it's because he doesn't know the marth matchup.

Sorry, I had to get you back. Also, spanish is probably the easiest foreign language.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
If bidwell doesn't step up, then maybe we can use akron dorms... I'm not sure if there is limit on how many people you can sign in though.

I'm 90% sure there is a limit though, so that is probably a no-go.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Get Low isn't always free, but when he is, it's because he doesn't know the marth matchup.

Sorry, I had to get you back. Also, spanish is probably the easiest foreign language.
I'm slowly improving at it though!
And it probably is the easiest, but it's still hard.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Posting this in both threads.

Melee at my place Saturday (tomorrow/today).

List of people 100% confirmed:

~ Me
~ Flip
~ Slarts
~ Kitty
~ Pat
~ Z-Axis
~ X
~ Sweet

People who are interested but not confirmed:

~ Skyson
~ ShroudedOne
~ Ralis
~ Vanir
~ Jailbot
~ Double Rocky
~ Goast
~ Soap

PA (Taki and Vudujin) are also possibly attending.
If you plan on attending, text me @ 216-630-2200. Just so I can get a headcount.

Address

2671 East Pioneer Trail
Aurora, OH 44202

PLEASE BRING SETUPS. We plan on hosting a mini-house tournament, so the more setups, the better.

Doors open @ noon. If you don't want to be there right at noon, that's fine, it's just a smashfest. But I just want everyone to be aware of when they can start coming.

Top Bottom