• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEO is going to have Jigglypuff as one of 3 mains.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I give up on Marth vs IC's. I always lose to Meep and I feel that I'm a much, much better and harder working player than him yet he beats me with a grab. I'm picking up Jiggs so to fight IC's and would like help learning the character.

Leave tips in this thread or IM me at: mcabreact

thanks guyz

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
jump backwards alot so it looks like your bairing
watch a bunch of hbox melee vids and add planking and air camping to the strategy

Metatitan

Smash Master
Jiggs vs IC is mostly opinion around here, some people think it's even, others thing its IC advantage. If you're gonna try to win just stay off the ground as much as you can

Veril

Frame Savant
Talk to Bowyer. I think he's the one who has had, by far, the most experience with ICs. I don't think I'd use Jiggs over Marth (if I were you) for the ICs though.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Grabs are really good against IC's... Just make sure you only grab when it's gonna land... but yeah, forward throw is good to desynch and then just time it to grab them on landing and ****... Then do stuff like charge forward smashes or rollouts as nana is running by you to get to popo.

chillindude829

Smash Master
WOW ***** you have my aim
-this is g-reg btw
seriously though, your **** is gay for refusing to play my puff and now you want to learn her, GTFO

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Perhaps you should try not just spamming fair the entire MU with Marth, really. If your fair gets to the point of doing like, 5% damage you should reassess your tactics instead of jumping to Jigglypuff.

Also big lol at calling a secondary you pick only against IC a main. Unless of course you'd pick her against MK as well since these boards somehow think that MK-Jiggs is almost even.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
perhaps you shouldn't base what you think i do in the MU off of year old videos.

Also big lol at you following me to the jigglypuff boards just to make smarta$$ post

stay in cheeseland f4gboy

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL NEO, i just saw this post by coincedence since it was the most recent post on the character boards
anyway if jiggz feels good for u then jiggz is probably the best choice, dispite the fact that there are some chars that to better against ic...

btw what about zss ? shes **** against ic ( imo )

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i could try zss, i'm probably going to try multiple chars at this point

ADHD

Smash Hero
I give up on Marth vs IC's. I always lose to Meep and I feel that I'm a much, much better and harder working player than him yet he beats me with a grab. I'm picking up Jiggs so to fight IC's and would like help learning the character.

thanks guyz
This guy lost to ganondorf, all hope is lost.

strawhats

Smash Master

thanks guyz
I feel the same way with my friend's GnW vs. my marth. He wins even though Im better than him. Then again I play marth in brawl as if I were playing Melee...dash dancing, side b stun into chaingrabs. and impatient playstyle against his bacon/hammer/f-smash spamming ***.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
strawhats, just spam up B out of shield vs GW with marth

eventually they will start baiting it with air dodges or mix ups or other things, but do it a few times and then you will have the advantage in the MU

just don't get smashed at 70 or you'll die lol

strawhats

Smash Master
good **** Jason...I'll definitely try that... I gueSs I haven't gotten used to switching qback and forth my playstyle from Melee and Brawl with my marth. I've recently just picked up fox, falcon, sheik, and jiggz in melee...so it'll prob take a while for me to adapt from MU to Mu.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You gotta play gay to beat ICs no matter who you play... jiggs even more so. sorry neo.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hey guys I saw that this thread had the latest post so I came in and now I'm just saying hi.

BTW M2K way too good.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
perhaps you shouldn't base what you think i do in the MU off of year old videos.

Also big lol at you following me to the jigglypuff boards just to make smarta$$ post

stay in cheeseland f4gboy
That ain't Eazy!
I browse the Jiggs boards every day for 5 hours because I love these people so much. Just recommending you don't actually start playing Jigglypuff because it would be sure to mind**** you (or anyone else, really).

No I'm not staying in Cheeseland, we shall meet at Apex :)

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Remember that the ground is lava, don't stay there.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I saw this and Freeze did tell me Neo is trying to use Jiggz verse Ics. Neo, I think Lucas is probably the best choice if you're gonna use a lower tier because all Lucas does is SH Nair Ics all day. Side b beats blizzard wall.

Ic counters:
Metaknight
Peach
Snake
Lucas
Rob (Chibo beat Lain) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6OyuQ3CDQ

Oh and back in May 09 I went Jiggz vs Meep in two friendlies. I got him down to last stock both times. ROFL. But we both obviously got better so I don't know how my Jiggz would fair now.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I saw this and Freeze did tell me Neo is trying to use Jiggz verse Ics. Neo, I think Lucas is probably the best choice if you're gonna use a lower tier because all Lucas does is SH Nair Ics all day. Side b beats blizzard wall.

Ic counters:
Metaknight
Peach
Snake
Lucas
Rob (Chibo beat Lain) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6OyuQ3CDQ

Oh and back in May 09 I went Jiggz vs Meep in two friendlies. I got him down to last stock both times. ROFL. But we both obviously got better so I don't know how my Jiggz would fair now.
Nah, Lucas isn't really an IC counter. SH Nair can be PGed by IC.

Top Bottom