• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Needing a little help with the Lucario match up

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ummm, don't approach. Missile camp and wall with f tilt. If the use their down b, then space out of its range with zair and missiles. You typically don't want to go in since lucario combos heavy characters rather well into an aerial aura charged side b.

Orion Prime

Smash Cadet
Check out post #56 on below thread, video of pooch vs Lucario. I posted some possibly not unhelpful advice a couple spots later...Specific to the matchup I have very little experience, but I personally would prefer fire bc of fsmash and dtilt to help knock away Lucario and his nice grounded combo game. Ice gives very limited "knockback" options on the ground.

http://smashboards.com/threads/disc...ts-a-3-5-samus-video-discussion.378251/unread

Top Bottom