• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need to do some testing on different playstyle variations with Snake vs. Ike

Akashi

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm a Snake main. I play Kirk a lot offline, and we do a lot of Ike vs. Snake fights. Recently I played Ryko offline, and although we didn't play many matches (3 Ike vs. Snake, I won all 3 but I blame it on different coast playstyles) he had a HUGE playstyle difference than Kirk. Lately I've been wanting to pick up Ike to use as a Snake counter (because I hate dittos), and Ike is a solid character I've used for a long time.

My premise:
I basically want to fight a plethora of different Ikes, and see how they take up the MU against Snake. Whether you're a board nobody, or a board icon, as long as you can keep up with me I would love to play you. I'm not pompous, I don't claim to be a wtfawesome Snake, but I definitely know the match-up so if you don't... then I would suggest not playing against me.

Pre-johns for you and I:
It's wifi, don't expect to show me your "true potential on the match-up" when you accidentally buffer a nair and SD. I completely and whole-heartedly understand that wifi is a measurement that's very limited, however that doesn't change my point. My point is to see how you effectively try to play against a Snake, and that's what I'm looking for.

If you're interested:
Leave a message here, don't leave your friend code or something, save that for PMs. My AIM is wester1998 so you can also contact me there, and if you don't (but still want to chat) we can use AIB chatroom so we can swap codes/yammer on.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Kim you're not allowed to play me until you stop running into charged down-b's against my D3!

@Palpi: sure, do you have AIM or something?

@Kirk: FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Ny: You were real chill at the livestream so we could do Ike dittos or something else if you want. AIM is in the OP :p

edit: Noticed you have AIM in your info bar, gonna hit you up with a msg.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am probably not going to play much wifi anymore :) It is fun, but if it is wireless and 1 bar of connectivity it is hard to handle.. hard to keep my spirits up.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll get back to you in a couple days is all I can say for now.

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
K well, do you have AIM or something? Or a certain time when you'll be available (so if you don't have AIM we can use another means of communication :o ), 'cause I'd love to play... I just need to know those things first :p.
Nope, I use the wii internet to browse, thus no AiM. :( I'm sure I would be free this weekend. :)

AiB: Max113

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Me! Wait... I think you already know how I play. But friendlies would be nice again sometime too.

comboking

Smash Master
Hi Akashi. I'll brawl you I can't talk on AIM as I am on The Wii internet alot.
Keep me added if possible

Akashi

Smash Lord
All you guys w/o some sort of messenger is killing me XD. I have a very hectic schedule, so I'll flat out say if you don't have anyway to contact me outside of SB or AiB... I probably won't have the time to play you :(. It's nothing personal, it's just that I work a lot : ).

comboking

Smash Master
Just add me and I'll add you and if your ever on we can play.

At King of Sack: What's your excuse (John)?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol i'm on a fair amount of times a day if you'd like to play me :o

but my ike vs snake experience is needs a little work IMOx_x

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Why do you have to view the internet on the Wii?
My computer doesn't have internet, my mom won't allow it, but I can mooch internet with my wii. (since I live in an apartment building)

This is and will remain the situation until I get my laptop in several months. D:

Kaito0921

Smash Rookie
I've got some experience in this MU because I've played a long time against the best german Snake.
Do u have ICQ?
There are so many Ike's out there, do u rly want to fight them? I mean, every Ike has his own style... errr... wateva.
AIM... wasn't that this AOL thing? x'D

Akashi

Smash Lord
I've got some experience in this MU because I've played a long time against the best german Snake.
Do u have ICQ?
There are so many Ike's out there, do u rly want to fight them? I mean, every Ike has his own style... errr... wateva.
AIM... wasn't that this AOL thing? x'D
That's exactly why I want to fight them, due to the huge playstyle difference each (good) Ike possesses.

Also, this :lick: emoticon rivals :p this emoticon. :( omg they're so good

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Akashi, come to Dallas.
And bring Kirk and Metroid and Meneil.

Then I'll play you. =D
Hey! I'll go too. It'll be like "The Gathering of Ike Mains That's Never Gonna Happen".

Remember that movie? I thought it was pretty good, the plot really thickened halfway through when they found out it was never gonna happen.

:)

:034:

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
Hi Akashi ; D you dont know who i am but i no where u liiiiiiiiiive

-Ranger

Top Bottom