• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some Smash buds!! Hello everyone!

WEAPON

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1199 8974 6876
Hey guys! WEAPON here. I’m new to smash boards and I’m 19 years old. I’m from the Western Massachusetts area and I started playing smash when I was very little, my cousins had an N64 with the first game and I was over their house all the time. We played so much SSB and I always picked either Seamus or Pikachu. Eventually my cousins got a GC with Melee and I was so blown away by how different the game was and how it just added so much from the first game. Brawl was the first smash game I got and owned myself as I had my own Wii, and this is when my love for smash grew. I mained snake in brawl and that game holds a special place in my heart. I didn’t like Sm4sh for Wii U/3DS very much but still played it a lot. Now ultimate is the game for me. I play Cloud, Diddy and Ganon mostly and I’m planning on going competitive even though I am so awful, but you gotta start somewhere right? Sorry for the essay but I’d love to make some friends to play and just talk about smash!

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Welcome! Nice profile pic! I love Cloud.

Last edited:
Hey guys! WEAPON here. I’m new to smash boards and I’m 19 years old. I’m from the Western Massachusetts area and I started playing smash when I was very little, my cousins had an N64 with the first game and I was over their house all the time. We played so much SSB and I always picked either Seamus or Pikachu. Eventually my cousins got a GC with Melee and I was so blown away by how different the game was and how it just added so much from the first game. Brawl was the first smash game I got and owned myself as I had my own Wii, and this is when my love for smash grew. I mained snake in brawl and that game holds a special place in my heart. I didn’t like Sm4sh for Wii U/3DS very much but still played it a lot. Now ultimate is the game for me. I play Cloud, Diddy and Ganon mostly and I’m planning on going competitive even though I am so awful, but you gotta start somewhere right? Sorry for the essay but I’d love to make some friends to play and just talk about smash!
Hey WEAPON :132:

Welcome to smashboards !

k1wi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0517-7487-4596
Hey Weapon! My first smash game that I ever owned was Brawl too and that's when I started to learn that I loved the game series as well. But yo I've also been looking for some friends to make on the boards too if you'd wanna talk sometime.

WEAPON

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1199 8974 6876
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! So there’s a local weekly every Wednesday for Melee and Ultimate close to where I live, so hopefully this week I will get my first experience at a tournament! I’ve been wanting to go for a while but as I am a college student I’ve been too busy. I’m so excited and I’ll give an update on how it went!

Smash4Falco

Smash Rookie
Welcome to SmashBoards, WEAPON! Just for some info about me:
My Mains:
Melee: :foxmelee::marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
Brawl: :falco:
Smash for 3DS: :4dk:
Smash for Wii U: :4gaw::4lucina:
Smash Ultimate: :ultlucina::ultkirby:

WEAPON

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1199 8974 6876
Welcome to SmashBoards, WEAPON! Just for some info about me:
My Mains:
Melee: :foxmelee::marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
Brawl: :falco:
Smash for 3DS: :4dk:
Smash for Wii U: :4gaw::4lucina:
Smash Ultimate: :ultlucina::ultkirby:
Awesome! I originally was going to main fox in melee (I just got it a few days ago haha) but now I’m not sure between Marth, Shiek or Falco

Vincey_Boi

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo yo weapon i hope your enjoying your time man i know i sure am i have written a bunch of forums (Not a lot lot but quite a bit) and i have gotten some people agree and disagree kindly with what i say so if someone disagrees dont think to hardly about it they are just saying your forum or your opinion is not true so dont think so badly about it.

WEAPON

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1199 8974 6876
Yo yo yo weapon i hope your enjoying your time man i know i sure am i have written a bunch of forums (Not a lot lot but quite a bit) and i have gotten some people agree and disagree kindly with what i say so if someone disagrees dont think to hardly about it they are just saying your forum or your opinion is not true so dont think so badly about it.
Appreciate the advice homie! I’ve posted one other forum hahaha still learning about the boards

Top Bottom