• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need mission help

Dark619

Smash Rookie
those damn pichus and that damn pikachu are annoying as hell does anyone know how i could possioble beat this mission:mad:

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
God I hate that mission! Something that really helps is to use Kirby's shock wave thing. (The sword.) It can get the pichus from a distance. Try to avoid pikachu, but dont spend all of the time trying to run away from him, either. Attack the pichus whatever chance you get!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I remember having problems with this stage when I couldn't L cancel
...xD

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
those damn pichus and that damn pikachu are annoying as hell does anyone know how i could possioble beat this mission:mad:
probably the easiest charcter I used here was ganondorf-with hisheavy knockback, insane spike, and ability to extend his recovery with wizard foot,you should be gtg.

if push comes to shove however, the ol' Master Hand Glitch could work as well.

Top Bottom